Friday, March 30, 2012

Color your World!

I never really stopped and thought about how important colors were when a store or brand or anything basically is advertising their product.  It honestly really can be the deciding factor of whether you want to give a place a shot, go in, and see what they have in store.

For me, I know one place whose colors are actually unforgettable for me in McDonald's (please don't "ew" me!).  The Golden Arches.  Their inignorable red and yellow slogan is extremely hard to miss, even from a distance and it really makes their company stand out on top of others in my opinion.

It really is vital when planning for the future of just about anything to pick the perfect colors and advertising strategy.  It can keep the company afloat or bring it down.

What colors would you pick to be the signature colors of a business you were running?  It's pretty hard to choose and make such a decision.  It has to be something bright and memorable, but not too obnoxious I think.  I cannot decide exactly which I would do!

No comments:

Post a Comment